Friday, September 23, 2011

The Creation

We learned about "The Creation" our first week of school. The can't remember everything we did this week, but the things I remember doing are:

Monday: Organized matter. I let them take out and play with all the toys they wanted. The living room was a mess as you can imagine. Then, I made them organize and sort them. I also used pom poms and muffin tins and had the kids sort the pom poms by color.

Tuesday:

Wednesday: We went on a walk and collected seeds. Each child had their own little bag to collect their seed treasures in. After the walk, we came home and cut open some vegetables and fruit to find their seeds. They each picked a seed to plant. Then we went to the beach (where the ocean and land meet).

Thursday: We did some light experiments, and talked about reflection.

Friday:

Saturday:

Sunday:
We rested.

Sorry I can't remember the other things. Sad I can't remember...it was only a month ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment